Creating, Business, Family, & Memories....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sissy's Wedding Shower Ideas!

So my only baby sister got married a little while back. i thought I would share some of the pics that i took of the shower that I put on for her. The colors were black, white, hot pink & a touch of lime green, so I tried to incorporate all those into my ideas!
* Cute covered water bottles in damask....


*A handmade paper cake box cake.
 On the top I attached a beautiful burnished silver bird necklace that was my gift to her.




This is my little one enjoying her pink punch!


Potluck!
 I blew up a bunch of her photos in black & white and scattered them around in  cute white frames.



What would be a wedding shower without chocolate!!!!


How many questions can you get wrong before youve chewed an entire 4 pack  of hubba???????


Gifts area & Personalized Wedding Banner!  So in a nutshell it was a beautiful day, full of fun, sun. What else do you get when you shove a bunch of crazy women all together in a confined space for 2 hours!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment