Creating, Business, Family, & Memories....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Art Fire shop!

Im having such a great time setting up my new artfire shop! Even dince I found it Ive been super pumped to make some new goodies, and upload all my pics of all the stuff I already have here sitting in the mini shop!
There are so many cute things on there to browse, guilds to join, and people to meet...
Sometimes I avoid learning something new, but its laid out to clean & nice, I just love it, and dare i say its nicer and more user friendly than Etsy???? Oh yes, I still have that shop but Im really excited about going pro & paying a small flat rate rather thanall those listing fees, and renewal fees, and % off the top. This is much more simple to worry about!!
So here I am now online , not just in-store:)
Come visit me and tell me what you think!!



wedding winter soap favors!




No comments:

Post a Comment