Creating, Business, Family, & Memories....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Mini Shop display set up!!

im super excited to fianlly finish setting up the mini-displays at the new little store! Its so tiny im in a little corner of the world all alone i think...its kinds fun. Now for the walk in traffic.... So pumped about selling online now, so please let me know if you go to the shop http://www.artfire.com/users/WhippedClean 
 to browse and your local:)  Because I can remove the shipping & you can pick it up at the shop!

Heres  a couple pics of the cute display on one side of the room  we worked on, almost done:

organic soaps & bath bomb scoops

corner view



I had fun decorating with my old fashioned vintage dairyland milk crates gramma gave me.
Luv ya Grama!



1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful! I just loved how you have laid that out, and the packaging and props complement each other so well. Great job!!

    ~ Samalah
    (fellow ArtFire-ian ;)

    ReplyDelete