Creating, Business, Family, & Memories....

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Handmade Herbal Deodorant, and A Free Gift!!

Ok Guys! This is it! You could be the first 3 people to get a free trial size sampleof our
new Herbal deodorant trial mini's. I myself have been using it now for 5 datys straight & cant believe how great it is, and Im a super sweater! I havent been running marathons with it, or anything just normal daily living but Im still really thrilled & pleased! It seems deodorant is kind of left in the dust compared to all the important "fun"stuff. I never found any kind that i really ever liked and cant handle all the chemical stuff so here we go!

 
First 3 people to comment  will recieve a free  trail mini!!


Thanks guys!


















3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need deodorant for my kids and it is so hard to find without junk in it! Yeah you! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it invisible? Does it leave white streaks? I'd love to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I am #3! Devin will be excited to try this... she loves all things natural!

    ReplyDelete